Toshie Hair Toshiehair.com

I found this amazing hair serum that helps stop hairloss and regrows hair. 
I’ve been hearing a lot about rosemary, Whelan pumpkin seed oil has amazing natural remedies to stop hair loss and regrow hair because of the ability to block dht so I started using all these different oils. As I saw some major improvement I knew I needed something a little bit more and I was getting so tired of having six different bottles Aloe, Vera, biotin, Castro oil, and then I found Toshi hair which had all of this plus minoxidil 5%. I have been using it for about 3-4 months and I’ve seen major improving the thickness of my hair the shedding has decreased, and I’ve even seen new hair begin to grow. Highly recommend.


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1KDh5CgojvyH5vIVD155K7LAJQ7OlFjYZ